Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thursdays Are Back!


I've missed my Thursdays. Long as they are, they are still not complete until I get to see Grey's Anatomy at 9:00. Thus we conclude that my Thursdays haven't been complete for a while. But that's about to change! Starting next week - an all new Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and LOST (which I still can't watch because when this season started I was still catching up on Season 3).

Man, I love ABC. Don't judge me.

So this is your warning! It may seem silly to give one... but I almost missed the new Desperate Housewives this past Sunday. If it weren't for my mother's call during a long day in the computer lab as a slave to Adobe InDesign, the time would have passed without my remembering the show.

If you're a fan of Grey's... here's a brief hint at the new episode, courtesy of mysa.com

"Grey's Anatomy" (ABC, 8 p.m., April 24) Expect a Derek (Patrick Dempsey)-Meredith
(Ellen Pompeo) love reunion. Kate Walsh's Addison is expected to return for one episode.


Oh! I just got a little nervous when I saw that it's on at 8:00 Thursday night ... then recovered after realizing that it's a different time zone. "9/8 central"... WHEW.

Don't judge me.

Jillian

No comments: