Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Stuff




I’ve been asked if I like pop/rap/hip hop music... you know, the stuff that dominates MTV. The answer is YES, DEFINITELY. I just didn’t think that I needed to fill anyone in on that stuff, since it’s on the radio and TV more often than any other genres.

So I guess I’m going to go ahead and give ya’ll a random list of songs I listen to when I’m getting ready to go out, when I’m running, when I’m doing anything I need to be pumped up for. Here you go… and this is just by clicking shuffle and skipping through.

Drink And My 2 Step – by Cassidy Ft. Swizz Beats
Piece Of Me – by Britney Spears
Rock Yo Hips – by Crime Mob Ft. Lil Scrappy
Mr. Me Too – by Clipse
The Next Episode – by Dr. Dre Ft. Snoop Dogg
Go Crazy – by Young Jeezy
Good Life – by Kanye West
Top Back – by T.I.
That’s That – by Snoop Dogg
It’s Me Bitches – by Swizz Beats
Kiss Kiss – by Chris Brown
We Taking Over – by DJ Kahled
Shut Up And Drive – by Rhianna
Drop It Like It’s Hot – by Snoop Dogg Ft. Pharrell
Yeah Yeah – by Bodyrox
Impacto Remix – by Daddy Yankee Ft. Fergie
Make It Rain – by Fat Joe
Tambourine – by Eve ft. Swizz Beats
Ching a Ling – by Missy Elliot
Independent – by Webbie
Lean Like A Cholo – by Down Aka Kilo

I’m not THAT well informed about what’s in the clubs and what not. I do, however, like to shake what my mother gave me once in a while. And, music is music. Don’t judge.
-Kassandra
Photo from haacked.com

No comments: