Wednesday, March 26, 2008

...ZZZ...

This week’s a dead week for me in terms of entertainment, so I’ll just do something different.

Well, I have a sleeping problem. There are some nights where all of my stresses keep me up until 4 AM and I’m literally dragging myself to class at 8. But, since this isn’t “Bandages, Pills and Checkups” blog, I’ll focus on one of the way’s I’ve helped myself to fall asleep recently, rather than the health aspects of my life. It’s all about my “Chill” playlist in my ITunes that I play as I (try to) go to sleep. It's my new boyfriend.

I guess sleeping isn’t all that entertaining, but I hope this list helps one of you fellow insomniacs. Listed alphabetically, if you didn’t notice.

1. “Restless” by Alison Krauss

2. “Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)” by The Arcade Fire

3. “Haiti” by The Arcade Fire

4. “Intervention” by The Arcade Fire

5. “No Cars Go” by The Arcade Fire

6. “This Must Be The Place” by The Arcade Fire

7. “Am I Wrong” by Brand New

8. “We Are Nowhere and it’s Now” by Bright Eyes

9. “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon

10. “The Moon” by Cat Power

11. “Swallowed in the Sea” by Coldplay

12. “Yellow” by Coldplay

13. “The Blower’s Daughter” by Damien Rice

14. “9 Crimes” by Damien Rice

15. “This Year’s Love” by David Gray

16. “Marching Bands of Manhattan” by Death Cab for Cutie

17. “The Crane Wife 3” by The Decemberists

18. “Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then)” by The Decemberists

19. “The Crane Wife 1 & 2” by The Decemberists

20. “Delilah” by The Dresden Dolls

21. “The Killing Moon” by Echo And The Bunnymen

22. “Jesus Nitelite” by Eve 6

23. “1234” by Feist

24. “Gypsy” by Fleetwood Mac

25. “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac

26. “Rhiannon” by Fleetwood Mac

27. “Valley Winter Song” by Fountains of Wayne”

28. “Let Go” by Frou Frou

29. “Class System” by Pharell Williams

30. “Peach, Plum, Pear” by Joanna Newsom

31. “Imagine” by John Lennon

32. “Beautiful” by Kate Nash

33. “Ur So Gay” by Katy Perry

34. “Message From Your Heart” by Kina Grannis

35. “I Feel Like Dying” by Lil Wayne

36. “Take A Walk On The Wild Side” by Lou Reed

37. “Sorry” by Maria Mena

38. “Missed The Boat” by Modest Mouse

39. “I’ll Keep It With Mine” by Nico

40. “These Days” by Nico

41. “Games Without Frontiers” by Peter Gabriel

42. “Move Away and Shine” by The Polyphonic Spree

43. “Goodbye Horses” by Q Lazzarus

44. “Samson” by Regina Spektor

45. “Let’s Talk About Spaceships” by Say Hi (To Your Mom)

46. “New Slang” by The Shins

47. “America” by Simon and Garfunkel

48. “Free To Stay” by Smoosh

49. “Run” by Snow Patrol

50. “They Are Night Zombies!!” by Sufjan Stevens

51. “Persephone” by Third Eye Blind

52. “Slow Motion” by Third Eye Blind

53. “Self Righteous” by Third Eye Blind

Well, sleep tight!

-KASSANDRA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah a couple of these would help me sleep. : / He he.

Actually I can't get to sleep without music.